As a business, you face risks that can cause you serious financial harm and you should, therefore, only work with a broker which both understands those risks and provides you with the necessary advice to correctly insure against them with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Watson Laurie is such a specialist broker as we have the expertise and market knowledge to provide you with comprehensive and competitively priced cover to meet your needs (including complying with the requirements of all UK Professional Bodies). We can arrange sector specific cover, tailored to your business, for the following businesses:
- Construction consultants (Architects, Building Services Engineers, Surveyors, Civil and Structural Engineers, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors etc.)
- Design and Build Contractors
We work proactively with our clients to reduce those risks your business faces.
- Contract Review Service – a valuable contract review service is provided for clients operating in the construction sector to make sure that terms within contracts, appointment documents, and collateral warranties do to not invalidate your policy coverage click here for more details
- Legal Updates – regular briefing documents to keep you abreast of changes within the construction industry that can impact on your business click here for more details
- Workshops – these can be tailored to your needs to add meaningful value to your business
We also have the capability to act provide Professional Indemnity Insurance to many other professions such as:
- Estate Agents/Property Managers
- Insurance Brokers and Secondary Intermediaries
- IT and Telecommunication companies
- Management Consultants
As you provide advice and professional services to clients they will seek to claim against you when a problem arises that could cost them money. At that stage you need the right cover in place and to make sure that you do please either contact us or use our online enquiry form to ensure that you have the protection your business needs.
If a claim is made against you, or you become aware of any matter that could give rise to claim, it is essential that you act appropriately click here for advice on how to act. Should a claim, or potential claim, arise we provide advice and support to you at every stage as our claims team is experienced in the effective handling of such matters.
We can also arrange all your other insurances so that you only have one broker to act on your behalf – such as:
- Employers’ and Public Liability
- Motor Fleet
- Group Personal Accident
To discuss your Professional Indemnity insurance requirements please contact Steve Padley:
Tel: 01204 387111 Email: email@example.com